We have most advance method to list your Shopify store products at OzHands in quickest way possible.
- Delete and Stop Using anytime
- Add all Products in One Click
- Update all Products using One Click
- Secure connection Approved by Shopify
- It only read Products Detail which Shopify Allowed and Adds in OzHands.
Please follow the 2 steps process to sync your products into OzHands. It should able add about 100 products in 3 min time.
Syncing with Shopify
Please Login to you Shopify Store Admin, Click on Apps
Click on Manage Private Apps
Click on Create new private app button
Fill up the fields
- Private app name – ItemSycn
- Emergency Developer email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Read Access
- Click Save
Click Create App
It will Bring to this page. Keep the page open and we will come back to this page later. You can copy the keys by clicking on the icon pointed in below picture.
In your OzHands dashboard, Select Shopify as your site platform
It will open the following Fields.
- Go back to your API Page, copy and Paste accordingly.
- Click Save Keys
You will see this screen, Click Connect to your site.
After Successful Connection, it will show the following Blue colored Message.
If you navigate to Products page on your Dashboard, you should find that all products are added.
Shopify Is not opensource platform. It has lot of limitation and restrictions.
You are only allowing OzHands to READ your products details, such has images, description and price which are already available to public anyway. We do not receive any other details, in other way of saying, Shopify do not allow it.
Check out Shopify Community board and Locate the response of Shopify Staff regarding Read Only Product Access. Click Here
Please check if you have put your own site URL Correct, Click on Human Icon to go to Edit Account section.
Please Make sure Site url is correct.
How to Update Product Datails?
Once you have updated product detail at your shopify site admin, Click in Managed Sycn’d Product > Update all Products
It will update the all changes you have made.
- To update the latest changes you have made in your shopify site.
- If you like to list only selected products in OzHands
- If you like to remove Selected Product from ozHands
- If you like to List all products of your site in OzHands