We are updating this page as our vendors are requesting. If you need help please contact us by emailing to[tabgroup title=”Choose One” style=”pills” nav_size=”xlarge” align=”center”] [tab title=”Retailer”] [accordion title=”Retailers” auto_open=”true”] [accordion-item title=”1. Activate Account”]
- Select a Retailer Package to Activate your Account
** These features will become available after you have successfully activated your account. **
- Using ItemSync (recommended) – CLICK HERE Automatic and Instant for Woocommerce Sites
- Using Shopify API Sync (recommended) – Click here Instant and Secure for Shopify Sites
- Using Single Product Add option – You can add products one by one. Dashboard > Products > ADD NEW PRODUCT
- Using .CSV file – Manual (all other sites)
** It requires technical knowledge. Different eCommerce platform has various restrictions. If you are not comfortable with it or product are not being added accordingly, please send us your CSV file and we will add the products for you which you can edit later as you require. **
Please Upload the .csv file.
MUST NEEDED PRODUCT INFO In CSV FILE
Please MUST Include following inform in your product list.
Name | Short description (if any) | Description | Sale price | Regular price | Image URL | Product URL
If you wish, you can send your product list in .csv format to
We are more than happy to perform the whole task from downloading Product list from your site and upload it in our platform if you allow us, just let us know after activating your account.[button text=”How to Get Product List?” style=”underline” link=”https://www.ozhands.com.au/import-products/”] [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”2.b Add Products using Using ItemSync”] [block id=”8802″] [/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”2.c Add Products using Using Shopify API Sync”] [block id=”8807″] [/accordion-item] [/accordion] [/tab] [tab title=”Vendor”] [accordion title=”Vendors” auto_open=”true”] [accordion-item title=”Must Needed Steps”]
Please follow the following steps. It is very important to run your store in OzHands smoothly.
1. Go to Settings > Payment Tab to add your bank details so we can process your proceeds from sale.
2. Click on Shipping and setup your delivery cost. Customer will not able to order if no shipping is set. If you Decide free Shipping, please select Free Shipping.
- Hover Mouse over Australia text, Edit will appear right below it. Click on Edit.
- Click Add Shipping Method
- Select Flat Rate and put your flat rate. or Select Free Shipping,
- Click on Yellow Marked Button and Set your Shipping information for Customers.
We advice our vendors to provide free delivery.
3. Please Click on RMA and provide details of refund policy. Please paste your refund and return policy in Plain Text.[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”Send Documents”]
For Verification Purpose, please provide followings by email
- You Business Registration Certificate
- Proof of Business Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement etc)
The above documents will be requested before we process your first payment.[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”How to Import Products?”]
From your online store, you can download/export all your product list in .csv file.
Please send us an email with your Products in a .csv file and we will upload all your products for you.
No need to spend hours adding your products, it can be done within a minute. Most importantly we can do that for you like.
[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”How to Withdraw”]
Withdrawing Your Earning
Seller could view his total earning from withdraw page.
Seller could select his comfortable withdrawal method from drop-down box in withdraw page.
Seller must have minimum limit to make a withdraw request. Dokan owner will set the minimum balance for seller to make a withdrawal request. seller will view the limit in dokan terms & condition and will get email notification.
Withdraw Approve Notification
Seller will get e-mail notification when his withdraw request gets approved by the admin.
To provide best customer service, to Complete an Order please follow these steps:
- Please first input Tracking Details of the Item. (Right-Bottom)
- Then in General Details, Click Edit, from Drop-Down list, select Complete and click Update